Thursday 8 September 2011

Wedding cake..On my mind...Chapel part 2

Happy day to you fine readers. I promise going into the weekend to provide you with some yummy recipes and treats for you and your food loving friends. As I am now back in good ol' Nova Scotia after going from camp cooking, to wedding cake bliss cross Canada. I am very much looking forward to re-settling myself  and getting back into culinary adventures to be shared with you.

For part two of the first chapel blog tis a short story of wedding cake success. In my last blog I was halfway through making a wedding cake for my friend and heading to the alter the next day. On a positive note the cake made it! The morning of the wedding it came together beautifully. 

 I am now a wee bit in love with the idea of making wedding cakes and may try again. Sooner or later one of my friends has to get engaged and hopefully they will trust me with this task.


To tie you over until tomorrows blog of fun loving recipes and culinary treats I leave you with a song. I hope you all dance with a honey to this and dream of food to come. 

Eat, drink and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment