Saturday 22 October 2011

In my life...

Good Saturday Morrow to you! 

Last night I had a fam jam. I love getting together with my family, making food, eating, drinking wine and talking about politics, current events, interests, old family memories and you name it any other topic that may pop up. This is always special to me because our family events revolve around great food! Last night it was homemade pizza. My aunt and uncle had an amazing adventure to Italy this year and since then have become quite the pizza connoisseurs refusing to eat anything but homemade. In my aunts words "I just want to know where my food comes from" A che bello! 

I wanted to share with you some of the lovely photo's of our evening. Everything about it reminded me of Italy... The aroma's from the kitchen, wine that was flowing, and how we sat for hours surrounded by great food and eachother enjoying what I like to think of life's simplest pleasures. La Famiglia





Eat, drink and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment